Since 1953, customers have turned to Port Erie Plastics for custom injection molding services. We excel at managing large, complex projects. However, we also serve small customers with growth prospects. Our 90 machines range in clamping force from 55 to 1,650 tons with maximum shot sizes up to 470 oz. Finished part weights can range from 4 grams to 24 lbs.
We are experienced in molding virtually any thermoplastic including ABS, HDPE, LDPE, polystyrene, polypropylene, polycarbonate, PVC, HIPS, Delrin, polysulfone, and PEEK. Quality is assured through an ISO 9000-compliant QA department. We offer a comprehensive tooling transfer program to achieve a smooth transition to our facility, and can fabricate any new tooling in-house. We also fully warranty molds made at Port Erie.
- Quick Turnover of Production & Tool Transfer
- Development of Custom Molded Polymer Fittings for the Plumbing Industry
- Process Redesign of a Structural Foam Molded HDPE Trench Drain for the Construction Industry
- Injection Molding of Custom Polypropylene and Elastomer Lids for the Cookware Industry
- Development of Safe Combination Dial for the Safe Manufacturing Industry